11 years ago...

My husband doesn't know it yet but in 2 weeks, he will be getting a Tshirt with this painting on it that reads "I love my husband so much, I drew this."  And it's true! He is always buying me little thoughtful gifts and while I'm not trying to compete with him, I just want to show him how much he means to me too!
 March 3rd, 11 years ago, we met each other face to face for the first time.  After months of texting and phone calls, we finally met in person and from that day on, our love was sealed.  This rendering was taken from a photo of our wedding in Vegas.  I get chills just looking at it.  We are both as in love with each other as we were that chilly day in March when I stepped off the plane in Santa Barbara and fell into his arms.  I remember him saying to me once when I said, "I really like you but I'm done with relationships."  He replied, "so...you're just gonna throw love away?"  I'm so glad I didn't.  The only thing that belongs in the garbage is trash and emotional baggage.  Our love is here to stay.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

He's Just A Sweet Primadonna

Peyton's Kiss

Caylee Anthony: Always and Forever