Caylee Anthony: Always and Forever

This is one of the most bittersweet drawings I've ever done. On July 5th, 2011, when the jury reached a verdict for Casey Anthony, a part of all of us, died that day. She was found innocent for the death of her daughter, Caylee. I have always felt a sense of frustration over this case. That's what inspired me to make this rendering of Caylee. It gave me a new mission and purpose.  Rather than helplessly fret over senseless murders like this, I plan to draw other victims and place them in a Gallery in which 100% of the proceeds will go to the victim's families. As for Caylee, she rests in the arms of Jesus. And for her mother, Casey: you may be free here on earth but the devil is preparing a special jail cell for you in the next life. Repent and confess.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

He's Just A Sweet Primadonna

Peyton's Kiss