Peyton's Kiss

Out of all the paintings I've ever done, Peyton's Kiss has the most endearing story of all. Although I usually cringe at doing commissioned paintings, my long-time friend, Steve Adams, asked me to paint this picture of his friend Ashley's daughter, Peyton as a birthday gift.  I thought....sheesh...a baby kissing a mirror?? How the hell am I going to do this one? It seemed like a daunting task but I went to work and finished it in less than a week, mailing it off in time for Ashley'sbirthday party.. I was so touched when Steve sent me a video of her opening her present. Here was lady whom I'd never met and yet, I got to touch her life through my artwork. 
 God has blessed me with this talent and I never take it for granted. So here's Peyton.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

He's Just A Sweet Primadonna

Caylee Anthony: Always and Forever