Lucy

Last week, I became the recipient of a complete hair makeover by my friend, Cindy who is my husband's pickleball student.  Cindy is a master colorist/stylist who works in Montecito, a prestigious area of Santa Barbara.  I knew my head was in good hands. I nearly cried tears of happiness as she handed me a mirror and spun me around in the salon chair to get a panorama of my new "do". All the gray, all the frizzy...GONE! I was moved to return the favor. "You want me to paint one of your dogs?" I asked. She answered resoundingly, yes and texted her favorite photo of her dog, Lucy. It took me several days to complete this rendering but I wanted to do a good job for my friend who gave me 2  precious gifts: her time and a head full of youthful-looking hair! 
For all of the evil,  greed and negativity going on in this world, it is a comfort to know that there are still good people performing acts of selflessness and kindness. God bless Cindy and Lucy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

He's Just A Sweet Primadonna

Peyton's Kiss

Caylee Anthony: Always and Forever